Donats Site bitcoin: 3NSYpHqogkoMAFyEvdaQjxNpk5JQLC8M5c
Rules - FAQ
1 We do not store photos and video on our server!
2 All rights to the photos and videos belong to the producers. We do not sell anything.
3 We are not the owners of file sharing and photo hosting. We use their services as well as you.
4 All information on this website is for informational purposes. We recommend to buy a licensed product from the manufacturer.
5 I have a small download speed. Why?
- Perhaps you download in free mode - it is recommended to buy a premium account on the file sharing service.
6 I bought a premium, but small speed. Why?
- Check what speed ensures your internet provider. Get more speed than giving your channel will not work.
7 I downloaded the browser - download frequently interrupted and need to start again.
- Use a download manager and a premium account. This will allow you to download at a maximum speed of 8 streams.
8 How to watch video?
- Use for viewing on a PC video player "GOM Player"
9 I installed the player, but the video does not work?
- To view the video requires codecs set. Install the necessary codecs for your PC. K-Lite Codec Pack
10 I can not download - error 502?
- Most likely the service is under DDoS attack. Try to download tomorrow.
11 What browser should I use to view your site?
- We recommend Firefox
12 How to open archive with video?
- Archive is packed with the program WinRar - Archives open WinRAR version 5+ (recommended 5.5)
You can ask your question in our chat.
A gravure idol (グラビアアイドル gurabia aidoru), often abbreviated to gradol (グラドル guradoru), is a Japanese female model who primarily models in magazines, especially those marketed to men, photobooks, or DVDs. Gravure idols, in most cases, emphasize their sexual attractiveness and often model in swimsuits.
Gravure idols appear in a wide range of photography styles and genres. Their photos are largely aimed at male audiences. Though they never appear nude, their poses are seen as semi-provocative.
Gravure models may be of any age but usually range from their late teens to their mid-twenties. In addition to appearing in mainstream magazines, gravure idols often release their own professional photobooks and DVDs for their fans. Many popular female idols in Japan launched their careers by starting out as gravure idols.
Gravure models are commonly photographed wearing bikinis or lingerie, but may also appear wearing schoolgirl uniforms, Japanese street fashion, and kimonos. Since 2008, ZAKZAK magazine has awarded a Gravure Idol Award.
The word グラビア (gurabia), used in Japanese to describe female models of this kind, is derived from the English-language term rotogravure, which is a printing method that was once commonly used in the production of illustrated magazines. The modern meaning of the term "gravure idol" is thus loosely "magazine model", a reference to the medium in which most of the idols gain stardom.
Gravure Idols are so sweet and beautiful!